Blog Teaser showcases some of the blog posts that can be seen on your blog. Once a visitor of your site clicks the blog post on this section, it will redirect them to your Blog.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
To add a Blog Teaser to a page
- Click on Add New Section at the bottom of your page.
- Scroll down then select Blog Teaser.
- You can select between Zig-zag, Dynamic Grid, and Two-One as the template of your Blog Teaser.
- Once the new section has been successfully created, you can now start editing the content.
Changing a blog post on your Blog Teaser
- Hover your mouse to the blog teaser then click on Edit Blog Teaser → Change Content.
- Click on the drop-down box under "Which Blog Posts do you want to Display?" then you can choose between;
- The most recent posts: This option is for the newly added blog posts, it will display the most recent blog posts that you've added to your Blog.
- Posts with a certain tag: By choosing this option, a drop-down box named The Tag should prompt, you can enter here the tag that you which to select the post from.
Setting the number of the blog post(s) you want to show
This option will let you set the number of the blog post(s) that you want to display on your Blog Teaser by entering the number in the number box provided.
Example of a Blog Teaser with Posts with a certain tag as a selected option.