TABLE OF CONTENTS
Configure categories in the store settings
To add categories to a product, you first need to open the general store settings and add categories there:
- Click on Settings at the top right corner of the admin panel.
- Select option Store settings.
- Click on Store Categories.
- Use the button Add New Category to add a category.
- Once the category name is provided, click on Save Category button for it to appear on the list.
Selecting categories for your products
Once categories are specified in the general store settings, you can visit your individual product settings to add existing categories to your products:
- Click Your libraries in the top left corner of the admin panel and select Products.
- In the product list, click on Edit next to the product you want to edit.
- In the Product Settings drop down, select General Settings.
- Click on Categories.
- Use the Add New Category button to add a category.
- Select a category from the list and click Save Category to add it to your product.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 to add multiple categories.