Embed a Google Calendar
Modified on: Sun, 13 Sep, 2020 at 6:59 AM
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Add the Google Calendar element
- Right-click on an element
- In the Context menu, click Add Element Below.
- Go down to Embed.
- Choose Google Calendar.
The element is added but is empty. You now need to get the ID from Google Calendar.
Get the Calendar ID from Google Calendar
- Login to your Google Calendar.
- Choose the Calendar you want to embed.
- Click on ⋮ and click Settings and Sharing.
- A new page will open. Look for the Calendar ID at the bottom under the Integrate Calendar section.
- Copy the Calendar ID.
Paste the Calendar ID into your Portfoliobox site
- Click the pen icon next to your calendar.
- Choose Change content.
- Paste the Calendar ID.
- Click Save.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.