Open the Product Settings
To add variants, you first need to open the product settings:
- Click Your libraries at the top left corner of the admin panel.
- Click Products.
- In the product list, click on Edit next to the product you want to edit. The product dialogue is now open and you can see the details of the product (Title, Description, Price, etc.)
- Click Product settings at the top right corner of the dialogue window to and choose Variants.
Now that you reached the variant editor, you can create your variants:
- Click on Add New Variant.
- Fill in the variant details: Title, Price and Weight for shipping.
- Click on Save New Variant.
- Use the up and down arrow to sort the variants.