TABLE OF CONTENTS
Configure categories in the blog settings
To add categories to your blog, you first need to open the general store settings and add categories there:
- Click on Settings at the top right corner of the admin panel.
- Select option Blog settings.
- Click on Blog Categories.
- Use the button Add New Category to add a category.
- Once the category name is provided, click on Save Category button for it to appear on the list.
Selecting categories for your blog posts
Once categories are specified in the blog settings, you can visit your individual blog post settings to add existing categories to a blog post:
- Click Your libraries in the top left corner of the admin panel and select Blog Posts.
- In the posts list, click on Edit next to the post you want to edit.
- Click on Post Settings at the top right corner of the pop up.
- Click on Categories.
- Use the Add New Category button to add a category.
- Select a category from the list and click Save Category to add it to your blog post.
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 to add multiple categories.