Your library is where you can store images and videos that you can use on your website. You can upload multiple images at a time from your computer. The easiest way to access your library is through a gallery section.
To add images to your library:
1. Hover your mouse on a gallery section.
2. Click Edit Images and choose Change Content
3. Click on Add Images or Videos.
4. The library window will pop up. There, you will see all the images and videos you have already uploaded.
5. To add new images, click on Select Images from your computer at the side of the pop-up window.
6. Next, pick images you would like to upload from your computer.
7. Once the images are added to your library, you can click on the image(s) to highlight them and click Use Selected Items to add them to your site.
- Portfoliobox supports the following image formats: .png, .jpg, .jpeg, and .gif. The maximum file size per image is 12MB.
- You cannot upload videos files in Portfoliobox 4, but you can embed videos from Youtube or Vimeo.