Rearraging elements within a section
Modified on: Thu, 30 Apr, 2020 at 5:32 PM
The elements in your sections are independent from each other. You can add new elements to your section and rearrange them within a section. For example you can move a border above another element.
To rearrange an element:
- Right-click on an element.
- In the Context menu, select Size, Margins & Positions.
- Click on Rearrange Elements.
- You can now move, up or down, any element within the blue zone.
- Click the Esc key, on your keyboard, to exit this mode.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.