By default, the menu of your site displays at the top of your site. The menu contains your logo and links to your pages. You are free to add other elements to it, like social media icons or a border.
There are three types of menu positions and each type contains several templates.
- Top: menu displays at the top of your site.
- Left: menu displays on the left side of your site.
- Hidden: menu displays after clicking the menu icon.
Change the position of the menu
To change the position of your menu,
- Hover the menu and click Edit Menu.
- Click Change template.
- Choose another template for your menu.