Page settings allow you configure everything beyond the content of a page.
- Edit its title.
- Change its url.
- Add or remove it from the menu.
- Un-publish it.
- Duplicate it.
- Configure SEO settings: SEO title & SEO description.
- Set a Share image: image displayed in social media when you share the page.
- Delete it.
In order to enter the settings menu:
- Click on Manage Pages button at the upper left corner of your admin site.
- Select Edit existing pages.
- Mouseover the page you want to edit and hit Settings.
Last updated January 30, 2020