Start a new topic

Discount codes

Hi there, 

I have recently started working with discount codes and find that it’s pretty cool to be able to offer that on products (especially for returning customers).

I was wondering if it would be possible to get additional functionality to the discount codes such as a discount of a certain amount because now you only offer discount in percentage. So for example if I wanted to give my customer a 150 SEK discount, then I can put the amount in instead of a %. 

Is there also the possibility to do a "Free Shipping" discount code whereby it will remove whatever shipping is there? At the moment the only way I can do this is if I go into the product, put the weight at 0kg and ensure that 0kg = no shipping fee. 

This isn’t a great way of doing it because it means that someone else could swoop in and buy the product for 0 shipping when I am trying to discount it for one customer (because they want to pick up the product instead of having it shipped).

Thanks!

//Cassie

Hello Cassie,

Thank you for your post. Currently, the discount can only be give in percentage both for specific and for overall product. I think this is a good feature and I will send it as a suggestion to our development team along with having a free shipping fee discount for specific products. Hopefully, it will be included in the future updates. 

For now, the only workaround is to either set a specific weight for the product and set it to 0 for shipping fee or you can give a discount % that is equivalent to the shipping fee. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Many thanks for the reply Arvin and I appreciate you sending it to your development team. Have a nice day! //Cassie

Hello Cassie,

I hope you are doing well. We received a good news from the development team. A new feature for discount have been implemented. It is now possible to set a free shipping discount depending on the amount that your customer ordered. Example, if the total amount of the order exceeds 100USD, the customer will get a free shipping fee. 

Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

Login to post a comment