Start a new topic
Solved

Youtube video links in blog play at a tiny size!

I'm really starting to get frustrated with the blog feature. I keep finding bugs for one thing or another. 

When I embed a Youtube link from the Image Selection > Import Videos > Youtube. It appears fine when the thumbnail appears. However, Once I played it on a desktop browser (I tried the latest versions of Safari and Chrome on a Mac OS X 10.15.4), it displays in a really really tiny thumbnail size of a video. Anyone know how this can be fixed?

Please note that mobile browsers seem to work fine.

Thanks for updating it Arvin, it looks good on desktop and mobile now.

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have added a simple code to your site as workaround for now, please refresh your browser and check your site again. Also, I will report this to the development team so you and the other users will not have the same problem in the future.

I hope this helps Dennis! Stay safe and have a good day! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator) 

I found something that may help isolate the bug. I noticed if I shrink the browser width so that the dynamic page display switches to mobile version (the hamburger menu appears at the upper-right), the video then plays at regular size. 

It seems the dynamic display of videos plays with a tiny thumbnail only when it's displaying the full desktop menu only.