Start a new topic
Answered

Adding my own FONT?

I was wondering if it is possible to upload my own font? The selection of fonts is already very nice, however, my special font is not available and I would like to use it in the menu, as well es Headline 1.

Thanks for any advice!

Weronika

Best Answer

Hello Weronika,

You're welcome! I just checked and this font style is already included in the list of fonts available in Portfoliobox. Please check it under display when you select a font. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Hello Weronika,

It is not possible to add your own font; however, if the font is a Google font, there might be a chance that we have it in our database and we can add it for you. Please do note that this is not guaranteed. 

Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Hey hey Arvin, thanks for your fast reply! The font is Lova Ya Like a Sister and it's a Google font (https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Love+Ya+Like+A+Sister), so maybe there's a chance? :) This font is line no others, meaning I tried to find a substitute that is close enough, but there's nothing similar. On top of that it is very easy to read. Fingers crossed, it'd be amaaaazing if it was added! ^^
Answer

Hello Weronika,

You're welcome! I just checked and this font style is already included in the list of fonts available in Portfoliobox. Please check it under display when you select a font. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

That's great news, thanks so much! Indeed, I was only looking at the "handwritten" fonts. I appreciate your quick help! Best, Weronika

Hi there, my apologies, I need to get back to this question. I am in the process of migrating all my contect to portfoliobox 4 and I am a bit worried when I look at the fonts. Can it be? It looks like the choice of fonts is minimal, compared to portfoliobox 3. I cannot find any of the previous fonts, such as "Lova Ya Like a Sista", as well as a more common font called "Imprima". I am worried becase I thought I am migrating to an upgrade, and not a more limited edition. Could you possibly support me in finding out what happened there?

If this is the case, and I haven't clicked the "Publish" button yet, then could I stay with the old Portfoliobox3 then? :(

Hello Weronika,

Glad to hear from you again! I hope you are doing well. 

I'm sorry, but the fonts are limited for now to what is available on the site for now. If it is okay with you, I can ask the devs if it is possible to add the fonts that you mentioned and will get back to you via email once I receive an answer from them. 

Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Thanks again! If it isn't too much of a problem, it would be fantastic if the Imprima font was added. The other one is a fancy nice-to-have-but-not-necessary font, and Imprima I used to use for the main paragraph text.

But no worries, Montserrat definitely looks ok for now!

I will continue building now - thanks so much for your help. My activity is quite high on this forum, but it is mainly because I am in the process of building :)

Have a great day!

Weronika

Hello Weronika,

No worries! I have already forwarded the request and still waiting for their reply. I will inform you here immediately once I got the answer from them :) Glad to hear that you were able to find a good replacement for now. Have a good day! 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Hello Weronika,

Good news! I was just informed by the development team that the font "Imprima" and "love ya like a sister" is now available in the new version of Portfoliobox! :) 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Login to post a comment