Start a new topic
Solved

Tags not saving in blog version 4

Tried now repeatedly to save my blog tags, on signing out of the page and re-entering a few hours later I noticed they were gone again, have to preferred the prior version (portfoliobox 3) seemed so much more user friendly. Especially regarding having to pay more for the additional editing.

Hello Suz,

I checked our records and I can see that you have also contacted us 3 days ago about it. I have sent you a reply to that message, may I ask if you haven't received it? Please also check the spam folder of your email. 

If you have already seen the email and the issue still persists, we will need more information about it. For how long before the tags that has been added to be gone? We will have to try and replicate this to help us with the investigation. Also, please try to use a different browser to test it out as you were the first one to report about it, which means that not all users are affected. There might be something on your browser that is preventing it from saving. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

I never recieved the email, however I have found today that the tags will hold if I only use 3 per blog post

Hello Suz,

I tried it on a test site and I was able to add more than 3 tags. Can you try a different browser and add it? If it still doesn't work on your end, please do let me know. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)