Start a new topic

overlay photo clicked with the gallery background

Hello
Why with Portfolio 4 I cannot overlay a photo clicked with the gallery background as shown in the attachment. Portfolio 4 is supposed to be to improve and not to regress

Thank You

Luis Sá-Fernandes

site.jpg
(168 KB)

Hello,

I'm not sure what you mean by "reader mode" but the esc key should be working to exit out when you open some tools. If you are familiar with coding, you can also add code in the CSS field to edit some of the elements on your site. 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Thank you.

Est-ce possible d'ajouter un code CSS pour pouvoir utiliser la touche "esc" du clavier afin de sortir du mode lecteur ?

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. This feature is currently not available so we did a simple CSS fix as workaround. I have added the CSS code to your site to decrease the opacity of the background when the image is in preview mode. Please refresh your page and check your site again. If you don't like the look of it, you can simple remove the code by going to Settings > Custom CSS > remove the code inside. 

Cheers, Arvin (Forum Moderator)

La réponse m'intéresse.

Pouvez vous la donner ? 

Hello Luis,

Thank you for your post. One of our agents answered your question regarding this via email. Can you check your email inbox and spam folder please? May I ask if you received the message? 

Arvin (Forum Moderator)

Login to post a comment